Package starts from MYR3,750 nett for 2 persons.
- 3 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily set/buffet dinner for 2 persons
- Two leisure dives for certified divers OR Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) pool and shore (artificial reef) for uncertified divers
- Complimentary return shuttle (Redang Jetty <->Resort)
- Certified divers: Open water diver and above (certification from a recognized diving agency)
- Please present your certification card upon reservation and check-in
- Uncertified divers: In good health and fit for diving activity (a medical form will be provided upon registration)
- Age 10 years old and above
Note for diver:
- If you have not dived for more than 6 months, you will have to complete a dive orientation in the pool prior to diving in open water. We offer dive orientation at MYR115 nett per person and should you require it, we suggest that it is completed a day before the actual dive.
- Basic dive equipment is provided (mask, fin, snorkel, buoyancy control device and regulator).
- DSD is NOT a full scuba diving course and you do not receive a license after doing DSD sessions.
For more information on DSD or other PADI diving courses, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- For DSD participants, you will not be allowed to proceed for shore dive if you do not meet performance requirements in the pool session.
- After your booking confirmation is received, you will be contacted via email to schedule and secure your preferred time slots. Should you not respond to the email after three (3) days, we will allocate any available slot at our discretion. You will then be informed of your provided slot via email or upon check-in.
Terms & conditions:
- Offer is valid for bookings until 27 October 2020 and stays from 1 March until 30 October 2020.
- Tourism Tax of MYR10.00 nett per room per night will apply for non-Malaysians registered guests upon check-in.
- Black-out dates may apply.
- Extension night from MYR750.00 nett per night, inclusive of breakfast and dinner.
- Room is subject to availability upon reservation made.
- All dive activity is subject to weather and sea conditions.
- The Resort reserves the right to terminate or amend the offer without prior notice.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made within 7 days to the arrival date.