The time has come for us to give back to Mother Nature as we embark on our annual marine conservation journey at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort. Join us in appreciating the beauty of the sea and land around it for our future generation.
Package starts from MYR899 nett per person per night
- Two (02) nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
- Two (02) Buffet Lunch at Asean All Day Dining
- One (01) Buffet Dinner at Asean All Day Dining
- One (01) Evening Cocktail with snacks by the Beach
- One (01) BBQ Gala Dinner by the Beach
- Welcome drink
- Goodie bag upon arrival
- Three (03) Conservation Dives with tank & weight belt
- Conservation talk
- One (01) DIY Batik Painting
- Return Resort shuttle (Redang Jetty <–> Resort)
- Certified divers: Open water diver and above (certification from a recognized diving agency)
- Please present your certification card upon reservation and check-in
- Uncertified divers: In good health and fit for diving activity (a medical form will be provided upon registration)
- Age 10 years old and above
Note for diver:
- If you have not dived for more than 6 months, you will have to complete a dive orientation in the pool prior to diving in open water. We offer dive orientation at MYR115 nett per person and should you require it, we suggest that it is completed a day before the actual dive.
- Basic dive equipment is provided (mask, fin, snorkel, buoyancy control device and regulator).
- DSD is NOT a full scuba diving course and you do not receive a license after doing DSD sessions.
- For more information on DSD or other PADI diving courses, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For DSD participants, you will not be allowed to proceed for shore dive if you do not meet performance requirements in the pool session.
Terms & conditions:
- Offer is valid for bookings until 30 March 2020 and stays from 3 to 5 April 2020.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of 6% Sales and Services Tax (SST).
- Tourism Tax of MYR10.00 nett per room per night will apply for non-Malaysians registered guests upon check-in.
- Room is subject to availability upon reservation made.
- The Resort reserves the right to terminate or amend the offer without prior notice.
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made within 14 days to the arrival date.
Return Land and Sea Transfer (Kuala Terengganu Airport <-> Merang Jetty <-> Redang Island)
RM250 nett per person
Return Sea Transfer (Merang Jetty <-> Redang Island)
RM180 nett per person