1. What time is check-in and check-out at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
Check-in is from 03:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM. You may request early check-in or late check-out during booking, subject to availability. Guests checking in or out before or after the designated period may be charged an additional fee.
2. Is The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort closed during the monsoon season?
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort is open all year long. Its private beach is protected by two bays, making it a unique holiday destination to continue its operation at the end of the year.
3. How do I get to The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort is located on Redang Island, off the east coast of tropical Malaysia in the state of Terengganu. From the mainland, you can choose to travel to The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort via hotel’s private boat transfer or other public ferry services. For self-driving, set your GPS to Merang waterfront jetty or Syahbandar jetty. Parking is available at the jetty areas.
Alternatively, you can choose to fly direct from Subang Airport to Redang Airport via Berjaya Air’s Jojo Flight.
- More information on Direct Flight to Redang Island.
4. Is breakfast offered at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
Wake up to a great buffet breakfast at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort. There's an additional charge, if breakfast is not included in the room rate. You may save on breakfast by booking a room or package with breakfast.
5. What are my dining options at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
You will be spoilt for choice at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort. There are 4 food and beverage outlets, namely Asean All Day Dining, Asean Terrace Lounge, MareNero, and The Cove. In-room dining is available too. For more information, please visit Dining.
6. What is the smoking policy at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
All rooms at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort are smoke-free. Guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in designated areas.
7. What is the child and extra bed policy at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
Children aged 5 and below stay for free when using an existing bed. For children aged 6 and above, an extra bed is required at an additional charge. Baby cot is available upon request (subject to availability).
8. Can I bring my pets?
Pets are not allowed at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort.
9. Can I host a meeting or event at The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort?
10. Do you have Wi-Fi connectivity in the resort?
Yes, Wi-Fi is available in our public areas and in rooms. It’s free of charge.
11. When is turtle hatching season?
Appreciate one of Mother Nature’s extraordinary events by watching sea turtles hatch and be released safely into the sea from May to October every year.